Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Start A Business!

Hi bloggers, I am planning to start a business now. I personally feel that working under someone for something should be only for a limited period of time. Over 4 years of working experience in the industry, am now planning to start my own. Nevertheless doing a business is easy but still I have decided to try my hand on it. In order to be one of the best entrepreneur s, I browsed over good Business Articles over the web which taught me much about the business process management. As it is always said, “A dad is the child’s first HERO”, my dad is my role model and I always wish to be a successful person like him. There are also several critical issues involve in starting a business. One of them is to conduct research in order to validate, assess and develop the ideas or business concepts in addition to opportunities to establish further and deeper understanding on the ideas or business concepts as well as their commercial potential. We have to be careful and calculative about the rate of return , also known as return on investment, rate of profit or sometimes just return, is the ratio of money gained or lost (whether realized or unrealized) on an investment relative to the amount of money invested. The amount of money gained or lost may be referred to as interest, profit/loss, gain/loss, or net income/loss. The money invested may be referred to as the asset, capital, principal, or the cost basis of the investment. ROI is usually expressed as a percentage rather than a fraction. Guys, Hope for the best to happen. Will invite you for the inauguration.

No comments: