Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dreams

As you open the gates and step in..
Please watch your steps, I plead..
Coz you might trample upon..
My beautiful bed of roses n tulips.

Come hither and see the pine n cedar trees..
Spreading their loving shade over my little house..
With its roof n chimney swathed in the brightest of colours..
Overlooking the river that gurgles down the hill behind.

Have a glimpse of the sunflower..
Swaying pretty above my window sill..
Hark! Can u hear the sweet chirps..
Of the lil bird who visits me everyday.

As u step upon the porch..
Watch out for the slender arching vine..
With beautiful fragrant flowers that adore..
The doorway to my sweet abode.

Knock the door, ring the bell or yell for me..
You will find me there with a smile and a warm hug..
To take care of you my dear friends and..
To welcome you to my DREAMLAND.

This is where all my happiness stay..
Here is where I live life just my way..
This is where I wash all my pain n solitude away..
With my dear ones for whom I can die any day.

This is paradise, yes my paradise..
Overflowing with pureness in thought n spirit..
Where you find only love n affection..
With no place for hatred and enmity.

This is my DREAMLAND, yes my paradise..
Where SHE dwells with me, in spirit n form..
Where SHE is truly mine and only mine..
Where SHE is my love, my obsession.

Try to Dream soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful beautiful poem pa..u wrote it??

Ravikumar said...

Yes pa its my own... In btw words searched and placed over here.

Koushik aarveeve said...

good poem..i believe u wrote tis poem..

Ravikumar said...

yes da i wrote it