Monday, October 11, 2010

Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday around 5pm, we ate our early dinner since we did not really eat our breakfast and lunch and that is why we went to eat our early supper. When were in the restaurant, we're just 2 of us inside. We were in a kind of fancy restaurant located somewhere in MI. What I had was a mushroom latte and a small bowl of homemade gnocchi, it was good but needs more spices. It was just a light dinner for me and my husband had lamb chops and we had dessert which was their banana foster trifle which was delicious.

At around 10:30, I was feeling hungry even though I was kind of sleepy but I wanted to eat and I end up opening a canned of corn kernel and mushroom which I put in the microwave together with leftover Mexican rice that we had for lunch. I was glad I found some food or else I went to bed hungry.

No comments: